Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Tomorrow could be one of the best days of my life"...then it rained!




We are back from NYC and recovering.



Unfortunately, the Yankees/Mets game got rained out. Just to give you some background. I got tickets to see them play for JonEric's 30 b-day, so that is really the reason we went... Thursday was gorgeous and Saturday was perfect. Friday it rained from the time we woke up until after we went to bed. Thursday nite Jon Eric said to me.. just in conversation that tomorrow could be one of the best (most exciting) days of his life. Then it rained...I feel so bad for him. I know he is disapointed. But at least we got to go to the stadium before the tore it down... and it was really cool. We had a great time overall.



We (I) shopped Madison Ave. We went to central park and the 9/11 memorial. There is so much to see and do...It was a great time just to be together! We were glad to be able to visit there. It is definately like another world from Oklahoma. Its a great place to visit, but I could never live there.






I'm sure you've noticed. My pictures were really small last time. I'm working on it! I've posted alot of NY pics on Kodak gallery so I'm not going to post them here. I got a new video camera for Mother's Day so hopefully in the near future I'll be able to share some video blurbs of Austen with you on here. As soon as I figure it out! So for now here are a couple of priceless pics of my little person with personality!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

LOVE the swim trunks. He looks super cute in them. I'm still so sad about the game. At least you got to see the stadium though. Love you guys!