Monday, May 12, 2008


I can't begin to tell you how blessed we are. I have been thinking alot lately about how amazing it is to have a healthy child. I guess working in the hospital just does that to you, I have the opportunity to work with some very sick kids. We've also been personally connected to a couple sick babies recently.


Austen will be 10 months tomorrow! He is getting so many teeth(8) and beginning to cruise the furniture, not far from walking I'm sure. Just a few weeks ago we dedicated Austen at our church. Both sets of grandparents were able to join us for this special day. I've posted a picture below.







Jon Eric and I will be leaving this week for our trip to NYC! We are super excited. Although I am not excited to be away from Austen for 4 nights! I know..I know...you all say I'll be begging for that in a few years... but not just yet.



Yesterday was my first Mother's Day. I have to say, I got butterflies in my stomach when the pharmacist wished me Happy Mother's day. I'm a dork!


I have to brag that Austen has officially begun sports! He is now able to make baskets into his basketball goal... and he loves it... too bad we will have to break it to him that he will probably be too short to play basketball! just kidding!







This past weekend we celebrated Macy Austen's cousin's 2nd birthday. I've added an adorable picture of that day. Macy, Madeline, & Austen.






No comments: