Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It could be worse

I could be wearing a banana clip and whitewashed denim! I officially received the worst haircut of my life today. Its awful. Its something like this...
I'm the blonde guy in the middle!
Ok maybe thats a slight exaggeration. But not far from the truth. Needless to say, you will not be seeing my smiling face in pictures for a while.

It's official. I'm addicted to blogging....Not just my own blog but everyones. I even bought the book "Blogging for Dummies!" I know I'm a dork, and its kind of oxymoronish (I know, I know) to buy a book about a technology as great as blogging. I guess I should not have dropped my web design class(es) in college. Because now I think its amazing! I have read so many witty and inspiring blogs I just can't get enough. I have added some favorites to my list. The problem is I click to see another post and lose track of what I thought was so great. Hence the reason for the book. I want to learn shortcuts and options, about blogrolls and widgets, RSS feeds, the magic of search engines and more! I hope all of you reading this blog enjoy it and leave comments. There is certainly more greatness to come....
I have so many things I want to blog about, it is a great way to keep track of memories and recount old ones. And you can always go and take a look back...that is unless choose to delete something (which is a great feature!) but is anything ever really deleted from the Internet anyway...


And now I will leave you with the real reason most of you visit this site...
Pictures!!!Our little water baby trying to put his feet into the dirty Oklahoma River!
Playing "catch" with Dad in the outfield of the cowboys baseball game.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

After you figure it all out, you will teach me...Thanks. I want to see the hair. It can't be that bad. Who cut it?