Sunday, July 27, 2008

Purple Cow & Breaking Free

Austen got the leapfrog fridge farm for his birthday. Why do you care? Well I am here to inform you about this toy! It is hard to explain, and I have obviously not been reading my blogging for dummies book because I can't get my permalink to work and show you a pictures, so sorry!
Its a matching game that also helps them learn colors and animal sounds. The problem is that the cow is purple and the sheep is blue! Why in the world would you not just make them their true colors! I digress....

Also some girlfriends and I, as well as their girlfriends are starting a book study. It's over the Beth Moore Breaking Free book. Just a discussion and a wiki! what's a wiki you ask? Its a blog that many people can participate in! Interested? You can join us. We have 23 girls so far from like 5 states! It's gonna be fun!
Send me a comment if you are interested in participating and I'll send you an invitation.
Again, I'd add a permalink if I could figure the stupid thing out!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm interested...I can add it to my already busy llife. Always make time for God though....RIGHT!

Danielle said...

I also never understood the Fridge Farm. That is a little confusing to a child. "Mommy, Why is that cow black and white? It's supposed to be purple."

Anonymous said...

Count me in!! I want to do it! And where are the pics of my precious nephew!?!

Mich