Tuesday, July 22, 2008

He's ONE!






We celebrated Austen's first birthday with family and friends. Thank you to everyone who was able to come! Since turning one, Austen has developed a little attitude. It was on display at the party, complete with hitting and throwing fits! He has graduated from using his hammer all the time to GOLF CLUBS! Hitting everything in sight with them. When you take them away, he acts like he might just die with out it!
Everything I am reading about his age and stage is him to a T. He refuses to eat almost everything he used to like. He bangs on everything, he lowers his head with his pouty face when telling you NO! I'm telling you, my sweet little Austen is turning into... A BOY!

He still likes to watch golf though. He and Jon Eric were watching the British Open this past Sunday. The camera paned toward the crowd who was clapping and Austen dropped his toy and clapped along with the gallery!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I still can't believe he is already ONE. Where did the time go? I love my nephew and miss him. Give him a kiss from Aunt D!