Monday, November 24, 2008

I've been tagged...

Danielle tagged me on this randomness. I never do this kind of stuff, so here it goes! No secrets here.

Here are the rules:

*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Write 6 random things about yourself
*Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I grew up throwing cow chips, tying goats, and showing pigs, and somehow ended up raising my family in the city.

2. I love my job. I can't believe they actually let me call it work.

3. I hated being pregnant.

4. I didn't sleep with a top sheet growing up, and probably still wouldn't if I wasn't married. I just don't think it is needed.

5. I hope to adopt a baby one day. (see #3)

6. I have a huge crush on Kirk Herbstreit.

There you have it. 6 Random things about me. I doubt 6 people even read this blog so I am not going to tag anyone. If you read it and want to post it, great!

1 comment:

Laura Ann said...

Your little boy is too cute. Okay, so elaborate on you hated pregnancy. Did you have a rough one?

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am assuming you and Danielle are SIL, right?